HFV COMMUNITY CAMP 2018
HFV COMMUNITY FAMILY CAMP - Superhero Theme!
April 27-29, 2018 at Anglesea, Camp Wilkin
ABOUT THE CAMP
Anglesea on the Victoria surf coast, about 110km (68min) SW Melbourne is the location for this
year’s weekend Community Family Camp. Anglesea is such a brilliant place to visit, just ask those
lucky enough to live nearby (like Karen and Naomi, two HFV mums who are helping plan our
Traditionally family focused, HFV welcomes all members of the haemophilia and bleeding disorder
community to the camp.
The camp will run from 5.30pm on Friday 27th to 2pm on Sunday 29th April, but you can arrive later
if required. If you cannot stay for the whole weekend, no problem, you can come for just one night
or even just for the day or a few hours, what-ever suits. You won’t be disappointed.
What families say about our camps....
- We had an amazing time on our first camp. It has opened up a whole new world of support and changed our future.
- Loved all of it! I really enjoyed seeing my kids enjoying the camp. Kids with haemophilia coming together to break down isolation
- Enjoyed the whole family being involved and the huge amounts of laughing! Treatment session with Janine was fantastic, huge impact for our family Could we just stay here forever!!
- Secret Women’s business was lovely! It is a very important part of camp connecting with other women. Great to see youth moving into leadership roles
- Great sessions all day, busy day but thoroughly enjoyed Purple Soup - absolutely awesome, camp would not be the same without those guys
We are staying at Camp Wilkin, Noble Street Anglesea. Each family will be allocated their own
heated room with cluster en-suites. Rooms sleep between 3 to 7 people. Most rooms have a double bed
with bunks, a pillow on each bed. Cots (3) and blankets are available on request. There is one unit specifically set up for wheel chair use. You will need to provide your own sleeping bags, bed linen, towels, toiletries (no aerosols) and personal needs.
Kangaroos are a feature of the area with many living on and around
the property and the neighbouring Anglesea Golf Course!
CAMP REGISTRATION FORM IS AVAILABLE HERE
OR BOOK DIRECTLY THROUGH TRYBOOKING https://www.trybooking.com/ULSJ
27-29 Apr, 2018
Camp Wilkin, Anglesea, Vic
« Back To Events