Walk for Bleeding Disorders 2021
10-16 Oct, 2021
Are you up to the challenge? This year we may not be able to walk together as group but we can still be unified in our goal of increasing awareness for bleeding disorders!
Join us and other community members from around Victoria and Australia in walking, riding, running, hopping, skipping or jumping around your local area and let’s see how many kilometres we can clock up during Bleeding Disorders Awareness Week!!!
Remember, this is a National Challenge so let’s show the other states what Victorians are made of!
- walk, run or ride (hop, skip or jump!)
- within the government restrictions
- all participants kms are counted
- you can wear red (optional)
- you can dress up (optional)
- share photos on HFA social media (optional)
- remember to tally your kilometres
- share your suburb to be mapped nationally!
- most importantly...HAVE FUN!
To register please go to
HFV is offering TWO $50 prizes!
1 x $50 visa gift card - Randomly selected
1 X $50 visa gift card - Best awareness photo
« Back To Events