What We Do
The primary aim of the Foundation is to support people with haemophilia and associated bleeding disorders and their families, and those affected by blood borne viruses as a result of the use of blood products necessary for treatment.
HFV endeavours to:
- Develop awareness of HFV and the programs and services available, among people with bleeding disorders and the wider community
- Develop and maintain relevant support programs, information and activities for members
- Provide support, both emotional and financial
- Respond and act on behalf of people with bleeding disorders
- Liaise with and educate the community on haemophilia and blood borne viruses
- Maintain good working relationships with both treating hospitals and their staff
HFV is committed to child safety. Our child safety statement is available for review below.
HFV Child Safety Statement