What We Do
The primary aim of the Foundation is to support people with haemophilia and associated bleeding disorders and their families, and those affected by blood borne viruses as a result of the use of blood products necessary for treatment.
HFV endeavours to:
- Develop awareness of HFV and the programs and services available, among people with bleeding disorders and the wider community
- Develop and maintain relevant support programs, information and activities for members
- Provide support, both emotional and financial
- Respond and act on behalf of people with bleeding disorders
- Liaise with and educate the community on haemophilia and blood borne viruses
- Maintain good working relationships with both treating hospitals and their staff
HFV is committed to child safety. Our child safety statement is available for review below.
HFV Child Safety Statement
HFV AGM 2020 Documents: